History of Approximation Theory (HAT)
- AMS -
American Mathematical Society
- EMS - European
- FoCM - Foundations of Computational Mathematics
- SIAM -
Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
- b h s m - The British Society for the History of Mathematics
- Biographies of Mathematicians
European Mathematical Information Service
- GDZ. Göttinger Digitalisierungs Zentrum. Growing
electronic archive containing many items from German universities.
- JFM Jahrbuch
Database. This is the partial online version of Jahrbuch Über die
Fortschritte der Mathematik, which was a precursor to Mathematical Reviews
and Zentralblatt, appearing in annual volumes from 1868 to 1942.
- JSTOR. Electronic
archive of many journals, both mathematical and other.
- MacTutor - History of Mathematics archive
Mathematics Genealogy Project. The intent of this project is to
compile information about all the mathematicians of the world. We
earnestly solicit information from all schools who participate in the
development of research level mathematics and from all individuals who may
know desired information.
- Mathematics Web Sites around the world
- Project Euclid. The Cornell University Library project
(together with SPARC) to put low-cost independent and society journals in
theoretical and applied mathematics and statistics online.
- University of Michigan Historical Mathematics
Collection. This is a growing on-line library of books selected from
the University of Michigan mathematics collection that have been digitized
to improve access and to preserve the content of these books. All of the
books in this collection were published in the 19th or early 20th century.
Back to the cover